Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) Unpasteurised
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is a well-known prebiotic, water purifier and natural antibiotic made of whole red sweet apples, rich in minerals and trace elements.
This ACV is non-pasteurised so it is literally alive, it contains all the natural goodness and beneficial active enzymes known as “Mother”. Animals will often select water containing ACV instead of plain water when they need it.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the nature of the mother? – Unpasteurised Apple Cider Vinegar contains natural beneficial active enzymes. “Mother” forms naturally over a period of time from these enzymes, pectin and apple residues, creating molecules of protein connected in strand like chains. If left undisturbed, as the ACV ages this may become visible to the naked eye as a delicate cobweb like substance.
- Since the ACV is unpasteurised is it protected from E.coli? – ACV does not carry the E.coli bacteria due to the acidity.
- Does it need to be refrigerated? – No but we advise it is stored in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- Is it safe to be given during pregnancy and lactation? – Yes.
- Is it possible to give too much? – There is no clear limit on how much an individual can or should take.
- Is this ACV suitable for human use? – This ACV is suitable for human and animal consumption since it’s the same high quality and bottled under the requirements for human consumption, only the dose label is different.
This Apple Cider Vinegar is from an award winning producer. Apple Cider Vinegar may vary in colour depending on the variety of apple it is produced from.
*Always allow the animal to choose or refuse*